Businesses are made up of people and people have feelings. Those people must feel that you care about them, and that you are not just there to sell.
In this episode, Chuck Hollander is joined by Tony Greene, senior Vice President at NFP Executive Benefits and an expert in sales, as they discuss several pro tips that can help sales professionals achieve long-term success.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it is so important to identify what inspires you and how to connect that to your work
- The difference between selling a product and solving a problem
- How you can engage with your prospects in a more meaningful way
- Some common mistakes that you must avoid as a sales professional
- Tony’s advice on three key things that can help you gain a more consultative approach
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can gain a competitive edge and beat the crowd in sales!